Search
Null Ads
Selling Iphone 4s 32gb/nokia N9/Apple ipad 2g 32gb Date : Thursday, August 15, 2013 Adress : kenya nairobi Country : Alabama, United States Category : Mobiles Website : No Website Fax : No Fax Email : christopher.burd98@gmail.com Phone : 254718902243 FullName : christopher burd
More info :

Category Electronics : Mobile Phone
Place Vietnam, Vietnam
Year 2013   Condition New   Warranty Yes
We give 1 Years warranty for every production sold out to our custOmers our products are company class 1 tested and approved by global standard organization of wireless industries Brand New products with complete accessories in original factory sealed box 100% original.payment method, 60% deposit and the remaining 40% made after the delivery of goods.

(Promotional Sales Offer – Buy 2 Units And Get 1 UnitFREE)

APPLE Ipad Black & White FACTORY UNLOCKED $360USD + SHIPPING

Apple iPad 3 (2012) with Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB
Apple iPad 3 (2012) with Wi-Fi + 3G 32GB
Apple iPad 3 (2012) with Wi-Fi + 3G 16GB
Apple Tablet iPad 64GB (Wi-Fi + 3G)
Apple Tablet iPad 32GB (Wi-Fi + 3G)
Apple Tablet iPad 16GB (Wi-Fi + 3G)

Apple iPhone Price List :

Apple Iphone 4S 64GB
Apple Iphone 4S 32GB
APPLE ipad 64gb
Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB
Apple iPhone 3g 16gb
Apple iPhone 3g 8gb
Apple iPhone 4G HD 32GB

Blackberry Price List :
======================
Blackberry Z10 (latest Model) - 16 Gb - White (unlocked) Smartphone===600$
Blackberry Z10 16GB Black GSM Unlocked Phone===350$
BlackBerry Z10 - WhiteUnlocked GSM Cell Phone BBZ10W===370
Blackberry Bold 9900 4g
BlackBerry Thunder
Blackberry Bold 9000
Blackberry Curve 8320
Blackberry 8830
Blackberry Storm 9500 Touch Screen
Blackberry Torch 9800

HTC EVO 3D
HTC EVO 4G

Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy S2


Shipping Method: UPS / FedEx / DHL
Delivery time: within 2 working days


Send us inquiry on our Email Below:
Email:christopher.burd98@gmail.com
Email:christopherburd22@yahoo.com
Skype;christoper.burd98
WhatsUP;+254718902243

For more inquiry call
+254718902243

Report this post is spam, scam or illegal

Get Free Like To Your Facebook Page

Comment :
Same ads :
Ipad demo

Buy Now: Apple iPhone 5S

Descripcion:Factory Unlocked by Apple, Never Opened New In Shrink Wrap and Original Packaging Includes 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty Ability to Add Apple Care Protection within 30 ...
Ipad demo

HURRY NOW TO GET DISCOUNT PRICES ON THE BRAND NEW APPLE iPHONE 8 (Unlocked)

HURRY NOW TO GET DISCOUNT PRICES ON THE BRAND NEW APPLE iPHONE 8 (Unlocked)BUY 3 get 1 free, inbox me for more informationNETWORKTechnology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE2G bands3G bands4G bandsSpeed: ...
Ipad demo

DermaviDermavi Skin Cream: pores

DermaviDermaviSkin Cream: pores and skin Cream following principal elements:Hydroxycitric acid it's far a useful aspect that works toburn pointless fat and consequently, this component plays ...
Ipad demo

samsung phone repair mississauga

We provide repair and unlocking services for Nokia, Microsoft, Sony, Samsung phone repair Mississauga, HTC and much more! DSD Mobile offers iPhone factory unlocking and repair services at best ...
Ipad demo

http://spot4supplements.com/pure-essential-garcinia/

There are numerous items accessible in the market yet this one is the best at any point suggested arrangement. It encourages you to get the ideal figure. Pure Essential Garciniahttp://spot4supplements.com/pure ...
Ipad demo

haveKeto Pure Diet: you ever

haveKetoPure Diet: you ever observed the equal aspect? I can also feel theneed to argue that, but pay attention intently. i hope which you are one among'the ones undeniable old citizens'. This ...
Ipad demo

http://www.worldofsupplement.com/alpha-testo-boost-x-reviews/

AlphaTesto Boost x Reviews The pair beginning late revealed what gotthem interminable in speculations and made it open to be obtainedtransversely over Australia. The two things we showed up on ...
Ipad demo

Ulrike Weaver

Rapid Tone Diet Thethought of weight loss could be simple. You will attempt to burn up morecalories than you consume normally. Diet control is probably the real methodsto do so. Another issue ...
Ipad demo

KylL ynch

p { margin bottom: 0.25cm; line height: 120%; }a:link { }ErosPrime Keto you know it'ssomewhere brilliant and warm, in light of the way that what's thepoint in case you don't go somewhere wonderful, ...
Ipad demo

http://www.factsofsupplements.com/wo-zu-kaufen-himbeer-ketone/

Wo zukaufen Himbeer Ketone You may additionally promptly watch thebox check to understand the precis of given fixings. Potassium Chromium s http://www.factsofsupplements.com/wo zu kaufen himbeer ...